Friday, April 24, 2009 Y 10:01 PM







Omg my class is currently addicted and so crazy over these 3 videos on Youtube. LOL. And today during GP the tcher let us watch it. It was super funny lah, imagine my class people singing along with it! XD

Chatting session at the playground today after lunch was fun, got wanjing, sherry, yaoxiang and weijie. Haha like our usual routine after lunches sometimes. Crapping and throwing twigs at each other, and then yaoxiang doing his break dance~ Haha really a de-stress method man!

After that was HC voting for Gamma. Go Naf! Haha so brave she sang so loudly in front of the people :) Then following next was LEO hustings! Omg I so screwed the whole speech up Zzz no need get in liao -.- Was so nervous that I could feel my whole body trembling when we standing in front of everyone in the LT. Luckily its all over now. Relieved hehs. Oh and I heard there's archery SIG, I want join leh! I realised its quite fun after tt mini-yog archery session!

This week has been quite busy and screwed up. Econs and maths tests. Project work GPP which my group had yet to submit even though the dateline was today! Zzz hais its all fate man. I think its only the three of us from chungcheng who can really work together...and...I shall not comment about the other 2. We seriously need to work harder and I hope the meeting tmr would be fruitful. The rest of the grps in our class had alrdy handed in theirs today lah. Such an unpleasant and tiring week we all had.

The only thing that cheered me up was of course 19/09! Haha luckily I have funny and nice classmates LOL. Civics on wed was great. Of course only the later part when the tcher asked weijie abt his goal...and he said sth abt performing beatbox to his frens. Haha and then the tcher asked him to perform, and he dragged joonkeat too. After they perform, all my cls guys then performed a short piece together. Omg it was damn cool lah...like Aca Pella(correct?). And I didnt know joonkeat can sing tt well! OOPS =X Ok and imagine they two are so interested in beatboxing that they went in the empty LT to use the mic to beatbox -.-

I realised its been more than a month since I posted. So many things happened since the last post but I was too busy to blog. Like bowling session after sch last friday, celebrating ernest's birthday at JustAcia on Good Friday...and many more!

Oh and I went to Fahrenheit's autograph session that day, with zihou and jacqueline. LOL Didnt blog about it bcos I wanted to say only after I gave the autograph to my fren as a surprise for her. Ah but too bad actually her sis's fren also gave it to her so it was no surprise at all. But anyway at least I tried to do sth for her :D It was worth it wasting one whole day queueing up, from 10am to 6pm! Get well soon ok, my fren! Hahaha Yay and I got to shake hands with all four of them too! Oh and that was the most disastrous queue I had ever queued up for. LOL Omg the fans were really crazy and damn high...and very unpolite and stuffs too. Keep squeezing as though they wont get their autograph like that -.- I almost get squeezed till become a roti prata lah...and couldnt even breathe properly sia. Its like duno how many thousands of fans alrdy queueing up even though its still very early. Zzz I shall nv go for this kind of thing again...but I dont think I will ever go again too...bcos I'm not tt kind of super crazy fan...but anyway its a great experience overall. Just like what zihou said, at least you did sth that crazy when you were young and its hard to forget this experience, really. I shall just show a few photos, because its quite difficult to take given the cramp conditions. Haha


Just imagine, this is only about 1/3 the amout of people -.-


Haha the only photo that I manage to take that has all four of them.


The 3 of us and 2 new frens! :)


Autograph! Now I only have this photo as a souvenir haha, its now with my fren hehs.

So visited her last saturday with zx and its good to see that she's still as cheerful and positive(: Chatted(ah so sorry i think i'm bad at talking because we keep having periods of silence, but luckily zx manage to start sth every now and then) and read magazines and she helped us to measure our blood pressures. Haha she's a pro now, I cant even hear anything on the Stethoscope myself. Oh and it seems that I have low blood pressure?! lol. Oh and she told us a piece of good news! Hopefully all is well now (: Hope to see you again soon!

And then there's Mark's birthday celebration at sentosa, with some of my BCH work frens!


Quite a long post, to compensate for the lack of updates because of SCHOOL.
Hate this super hectic life, rawr! I need help. Everyday is headahces and other aches. Zzz And I feel that I'm forever tired. Not a day that I'm really in a very clear state of mind. Lol.
What a pathetic life as a student. I shall try to find some way to motivate myself and be interested in my studies. Sigh.

Ok I shall end this post with,


~1909♥

life still needs to carry on
nobody will slow down to wait for you